Hey there folks, no podcast this week due to the Mother’s Day holiday over the weekend. I figured it would be a good time for me to make a post so our fine listeners can get some insight into what I’m all about. I’m going to go ahead and post some questions and answers about myself here and if there is anything you would like to ask let me know in the comments. With that being said let’s dig in…
What are your favorite games of all time? (Top 5 in no particular order)
– Jet Set Radio Future
– Sonic the Hedgehog 2
– Kingdom Hearts 2
– Diablo 2
– Soul Calibur III
What are your favorite movies of all time? (Top 5 in no particular order)
– John Wick
– Star Wars Episode V
– The Rock
– Monty Python and the Holy Grail
What are your favorite TV shows of all time? (Top 5 in no particular order)
– Planet Earth
– It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
– Global GUTS
– Game of Thrones
– Battlestar Galactica
What are your favorite animes of all time? (Top 5 in no particular order)
– One Piece
– Cowboy Bebop
– Princess Mononoke
– Dragon Ball
Have you ever been out of the country?
– I’ve been to Jamaica 3 times, Mexico, Canada, and Japan.
What is your favorite food?
– Calamari Steak, I’ve only had it once but it was the best damn thing I ever had.
Console or PC?
– Both, I play all the games!
Do you play Board Games?
– Yes! Absolutely Yes! I’ve run a D&D campaign on and off over the last 7 or so years and play lots of other table top to boot, look forward to hearing more about this at some point on the cast.
Those are all the questions I could think of off the top of my head, once again post any you might have in the comments and I will get back to you with an answer.